About Karen Morgan
Karen began her career in real estate in 1986, and started working for the Coldwell Banker Real Estate Brokerage in 2002. Since the beginning, she has been ranked among the top sales associates with their Residential Brokerage Division, and has worked relentlessly to set herself apart. Her mission is, and always has been, to educate her clients in the real estate market, work intensely to meet their personal goals, explain all the important steps necessary in any transaction, and skillfully negotiate on their behalf.
Karen understands that, in many cases, buying or selling a home is, for most people, the largest investment of time and money they will make. She knows that it is also one of the largest assets in their entire portfolio.
From firsthand experience, she grasps that the entire process can be very daunting for both buyers and sellers. She considers the understanding of the individual roles within any transaction to be the keys to overall success, and works diligently to bring buyers and sellers together as effortlessly and pleasantly as possible, at every opportunity.
For buyers, Karen provides close personal attention in her efforts to identify the ideal property to meet her buyers’ budgets and lifestyle requirements. She skillfully addresses her investor’s interests, and remains diligent in researching and providing clients with the critical information needed to make thoughtful and balanced decisions, and strives to always exceed expectations.
Sellers also greatly appreciate the precise, targeted strategies Karen skillfully implements to clearly accentuate each property’s specific features. Utilizing professional photographs, staging services, and multimedia and online presentations, she positions properties to truly stand out in the market place and achieve stand-alone results for the highest possible price in the shortest period of time with the least amount of inconvenience to the seller.
In 2016, Karen sold more than $20 million in real estate, and was awarded the International President’s Elite Award (which honors the top 3% of more than 60,000 sales associates nationally). She has been the recipient of many Coldwell Banker awards for outstanding sales achievement and leadership numerous times, received countless awards from names like Century 21 and DeWolfe Real Estate between 1989 and 2001 for her outstanding performance, and is an asset in any real estate scenario in the Greater Boston area.
A Distinguished Real Estate Career:
- Over 31 years of experience in all aspects of the real estate industry
- Served over 360 buyer and seller clients with over $380 million in transactions in and around Boston
- Trained, mentored, and managed sales associates
- Personally involved in buying, selling, management, and development of real estate
- Specializes in the acquisition and marketing of residential, luxury, and investment real estate properties
- Ranked in the top 500 agents within Coldwell Banker – 2004 - 2016
- Ranked within the top 3% of Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- #1 Sales Agent in the Somerville Office - 2006, 2008
- Coldwell Banker’s “International Sterling Award” - 2004, 2009
- Coldwell Banker’s “International Diamond Society” - 2006
- Coldwell Banker’s “International President’s Circle” – 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Coldwell Banker’s “International President’s Elite” – 2013 – 2015 – 2016
- International President's Council Designee
- Member, Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Supporter of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Supporter for Community Servings
Education & Certifications:
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
- Certified Buyer’s Representative (CBR®)
- Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- USAA Preferred Agent
- Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS)
- Cartus Network Buyer Specialist (CNBS)
- Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Notary Public since 1989
A Personal Touch:
But more than just buying and selling, Karen Morgan’s clients enjoy her personal touches as well, and value the friendship that continues well after the keys exchange hands! Her warm and friendly personality is very present in everything she does on their behalf, and her attention to detail, consistent follow through, and determination to offer first-class services sets her apart. Karen always strives to negotiate the best terms for her clients and - when met with a tough challenge, multiple offers, or a possible deal breaker - is very creative, strategic, and skillful in working through all issues toward the optimal outcome.
A Local Perspective:
As a lifelong resident of Boston, Karen has extensive knowledge of Boston, MA, Cambridge, Medford, Somerville, and the surrounding areas. She has established herself as a skillful negotiator, and uses her knowledge to help her clients in all aspects of real estate.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, Karen Morgan’s in-depth knowledge of real estate will save you time and money! Contact Karen today at 617-543-6456 or email Karen and experience all that she can do, firsthand.